On the 6th day of Xmas, my football coach sent to me.... Six Inside, Outside using both feet
Practice, Practice, Practice is what makes Santa's elves the best. Get yourself some practice to make yours"elf" the best.
Inside Outside Both Feet Allows Players Manipulate The Ball And Change Directions Quickly Using Various Parts Of The Feet To Keep Defenders Guessing.
KEY COACHING POINTS
Focus on the correct technique
Practice with both feet
Increase speed as you master the technique
Set up 2 cones 10m apart. Player starts at cone 1 with ball and begins performing skill to cone 2. When player reaches cone 2, they turn & repeat the skill back to cone 1. Repeat. (If you don't have cones any object will do)
1. Set realistic & challenging time limits to complete (Example: “Must complete 1 circuit in 20 seconds”) 2. Challenge players to see how many touches of the ball they can get in between cones.
1. Outside foot pushes ball outside line of body
2. Inside foot pushes ball across body
3. Outside of opposite foot pushes ball outside line of body
4. Inside foot pushes ball across body
6. Increase speed.